On Sunday, February 8th, the Statehouse Convention Center was packed with people happy to see friends old and new, sample absolutely delicious food served by over 35 local restaurants, bid on great silent auction items, and dance to music by the Big John Miller Band. Thanks to event sponsors and the 1,500 people who shared dinner with us that night, $100,000 was raised to support the work of Arkansas Advocates for Children and Families. To see some of the pictures that were taken that night, follow this link!
Soup Sunday has been AACF’s primary fundraiser since 1981, and it’s a soup lover’s dream. As you might imagine from a children’s advocacy group, the event is super casual and very family-friendly, providing lots of way for kids of all ages to attend and have a blast!
Mark your calendar for Sunday, January 31, 2016 from 4 – 7 p.m. and plan to join us for our 35th annual Little Rock Soup Sunday event at the Statehouse Convention Center.
Lots of businesses, individuals and families sponsored Soup Sunday 2015, some of whom are listed below. To see a full list of 2015 sponsors, click here. To learn about sponsorship levels and benefits for the 35th annual event, email Mallory Van Dover.
We are “souper” thankful for the 2015 Little Rock Soup Sunday sponsors!
Silver Spoon Sponsors
- Arkansas Children’s Hospital
- Louis and Mary C. Cabe Foundation
- UAMS Department of Pediatrics
- United Methodist Foundation of Arkansas
- Becky and Gary Wheeler
VIP Room Sponsors
- Linda and Rush Harding
- Masching Financial Group
- Olds Foundation
Bronze Bowl Sponsors
- Ambetter of Arkansas
- Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Jay Barth and Chuck Cliett
- Bank of the Ozarks
- Cross Gunter Witherspoon & Galchus, P.C.
- Edward Jones/Kirk Bradshaw and Kevin Kordsmeier
- Dr. and Mrs. Louis W. Elkins
- Fidelity Insurance Group
- Rick Fleetwood
- James, Carter & Coulter, PLC
- Kutak Rock
- Legacy Termite and Pest Control
- Little Rock Pediatric Clinic
- McMath Woods, P.A.
- Mitchell, Williams, Selig, Gates & Woodyard, PLLC
- Brenda Mize
- Munro Foundation
- RH Cuisine
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Arkansas Chapter
- Arkansas Community Foundation
- Arkansas Governor’s Developmental Disabilities Council
- Arkansas Pediatric Clinic
- Arkansas State Dental Association
- BancorpSouth Insurance
- Corning Publishing Company
- Crews & Associates, Inc.
- Delta Dental of Arkansas
- Dover Dixon Horne PLLC
- Angela Duran and Lill Lewis
- Edwards Food Giant
- Tamika and Quincy Edwards
- EGP, PLLC
- Flowers Pediatric Clinic – Pine Bluff, AR
- The Frueauff Family
- Catherine Grunden
- JPMS Cox
- Kamps & Stotts, PLLC
- The Moore Family
- Cindy Nash
- Paschall Strategic Communications
- Ann Burton Portis
- Quattlebaum, Grooms & Tull, PLLC
- Regions Bank
- Chad Rodgers and Eric McDaniel
- Simmons Bank
- Team for Children at Risk
- Barbara and George Wise
- Wright, Lindsey & Jennings
Want to join the list of sponsors?