To promote, protect and unify the interests of the children and families of Arkansas.
THE COALITION IS:
- Individuals and organizations
- An information-sharing network
- Concerned about multiple issues
- Separate from government
- A grassroots lobbying organization
- A resource of information about children
- An independent, strong voice for children
- A public education tool
- Diverse but unified
- Recognized and credible
- Local and accessible
- Children’s Policy Summits
- Post-Legislative Conferences
- Kids Count Day at the Capitol
- Lobbying and advocacy training
- Public forums and teleconferences
- Recognition of outstanding child advocates
- Facebook Live events on pressing policy issues
For more information on who we are and what we do, contact Rebecca Zimmermann at (501) 371-9678, ext. 102 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below are the Kids Count Coalition membership levels, along with the features and benefits.